Monday, January 28, 2013

Customer Testimonial

 A customer from www.facebook.com/cupcakecovers and www.etsy.com/shop/cupcakecovers recently wrote the following statement about Cupcake Covers and the products that are offered. Here is a wonderful testimonial for a few mama's that has used several of our products.

Bea Writes:


 
" I have purchases many items from Cupcake covers including wetbags, wipes and wipe clutches. I also have a set of unpaper towels made by Cupcake covers. These products are made to last! My large wetbag holds up to 30 diapers (OS Pockets) and a lot of my diapers are double stuffed with very thick micro-bamboo inserts (Night Time). I know that even if I dont get around to washing my diapers every other day that I will have plenty of room with comfort. The wipes - Incredible! I have washed these wipes so many times and they are still strong, durable and so so worth it. Cupcake Covers owner, Shannon, is so polite and answered every single one of my questions promptly and she is very very professional. I would recommend cupcake covers for anyone...even those without children. My unpaper towels are amazing! They clean up so nice and I am probably a little bit obsessed with them. Well worth the money! Her prices are so fantastic - its a win win!"

Annonomus: "I won a snack bag, and it is still serving me well. It holds up great. I use it to carry medicine in my son's diaper bag. It is big enough to hold everything I need, but small enough to be tucked anywhere. My son loves to play with it, and it isn't even showing the slightest signs of wear."

Mary: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PqnOXen3zg&feature=plcp I love her product's and have made a video review!"

Annonomus: "Very happy with my customized diaper wet bag!! Not only was I excited I had so many different fabric choices to chose from, the size was custom made for me and I couldn't have found a better price anywhere! I received my order quickly & the bag is durable and has held up through all the washing! Thanks again, I'm a happy customer & fan!"

No comments:

Post a Comment