Thursday, January 17, 2013

Simplistic Inspirations

I wanted to share with you an extremely talented mama! She has amazing customer service and good hard work ethic and above all is trustworthy. I have purchased several items from her and have never been dissapointed in the quality or the turn around time. She has answered all my questions in a timely manner. I will continue using her to my purhcases and will refer all my friends in family to Kristen.

I have several of her ear warmers, and a crocheted Minnie Mouse hat for my daughter.

A little bit about her and the company:

Behind the Hook:
Howdy, my name is Kristen and I am a SAHM/WAHM. I began my business adventure back in 2005. I had always had a vision and a dream of owning my own business. I decided to get my degree in Business Management. After that was completed Simplistic Inspirations was formed. My business did not formally begin until 2010 after giving birth to my son. I decided I wanted to leave a legacy for my children. It was then I grabbed a ball of yarn and my crochet hook. I am completely self taught with the help from a very special women in my life (Grandma). At the time I was learning I almost gave up several times, but decided to keep going. It is with that I am proud to own Simplistic Inspirations. Never give up on who you are, and the dreams you have for your life. Life is a hard journey, but don't back down from what you are meant to be or do.

About Us:
Simplistic Inspirations provides handmade designs and other items. Design includes unique handmade items that will leave inspirational imprints on your life. Products available include baby headbands, flower clips, baby hair bows, beanies, diaper covers, photography props, and much much more. Some items are ready to be shipped others may take two to three weeks to customize and ship. If there is something you don't see that you would like please contact me to discuss options. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check us out.

Check her out on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simplistic-Inspirations/165420470188127

Follow her blog:
http://simplistic-inspirations.blogspot.com/

Make sure to Like her on Facebook and tell her Cupcake Covers sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment